Saturday, November 06, 2004

I say what I want because I have a Mandate

I know that it has been a little while since I posted and I desperately hope that I didn't lose everyone during my absence. Between going on vacation, the world series and the election, I have been either out of town or watching TV for the past few weeks.

I have some really sneaky stuff in the works. Some of you will be delighted, some of you will think me a villian, but all of you will want to tune in to see what it is.

Also, I am almost finished with the Pulitzer prize winning novel "Middlesex" and when I am finished I will promptly post my review.

Welcome home to Adam Williams from the desert. We are all very glad you are home safe. Especially your wife, who we all agree is too good for you. Can't wait for the paintball game to ensue!!!

No comments: