Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Writing on the Wall

Because I am unrealistically optimistic about the state of education in our universities, I am always amazed and saddened by the fact that adult men in a university setting scratch crap in bathroom stalls. But since they do, I might as well read and criticize them. I went into a stall today and did some leisurely reading and now I ma going to give both my readers my favorite messages from today. Remember, these were written on the walls of a bathroom stall in the College of Liberal Arts at the University of Central Oklahoma...the ivory halls of academia.

"Collage is for the week"
-It's true, only pansies would cut pictures and glue them together to create art.

"Today's poop is brought to you by the leter H."

"Writing on the walls is for dumb ass's"
-Speaking of...

No comments: