Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Drug Links


I know, to many of you, these links won't be interesting but as it is an area of interest to me, I have added a section of links about drugs and drug use. Right now I have put only three on there but I will add links as I find good sites.

Of the three on there, streetdrugs.org is the most comprehensive. Teachers, parents and cops all should become familiar with this site.

The other two are decidedly pro-drug. I like the pro-drug sites because they offer a unique perspective into drug use and they are often well thought out, intelligent sites.

The first is a site about one of our most popular drugs here in the city and indeed in most metropolitan communities, 3, 4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine, commonly known as MDMA or ecstasy.

The second is a group of popular inhalants in the gay community (very big in the beat I ride) called simply "poppers." Poppers are canisters of amyl nitrite or isobutal nitrite (other nitrites are used to but these rae the biggies). They are sold as tape head cleaner or as room odorizers (curious since they smell like socks). I am told by users that they inhale them just before climaxing and it makes the climax more intense.

There you have it. Enjoy.

No comments: