Friday, October 21, 2005

Sgt Jon Dragus. Killed in the Line of Duty. October 20, 2005.



For those who have not received an e-mail from me. Please keep the Dragus family as well as the Oklahoma City Police Department in your prayers.

Sgt Jonathan Dragus was involved in an accident 3:00 AM when he was involved in an accident while pursuing a stolen motorcycle. He died shortly after 11:00 AM.

He is survived by his wife, eight year old daughter and five month old son. He was an exemplary officer and we in the OCPD family are hurting very deeply.

The driver of the motorcycle spent about 19 hours on the lamb before turning himself in just before 10:00 PM on Oct 20.

Prayers please and God speed the return of our Lord so that we may see all those we've lost again.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I sorry to hear of the loss. Please convey my sympathies and I will keep them in my prayers.