Sunday, December 10, 2006

Air Conditioner Monster Caught!



The tree huggers at opossum.org claim:
They are exceptionally non-aggressive and non-destructive. They will not dig up your lawn, chew wood or wires, or create burrows.

After $1,100 worth of repairs to our air ducts, I disagree with them (though I must admit that I think a raccoon did the biggest part of the damage). Either way, this AC monster is caught and will quickly be disposed of in some fashion by the exterminators.

UPDATE:

Well, we have more than one. We have another opossum in another vent...and who knows how big the family is. It is to the point now where I am requesting prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. You gotta problem wit some pests? Mebbe I can help out a bit. My name's Bastian. Cool cat. You gotta a problem wit some possums? Bada bing, bada boom, fuggedaboutit. Just call my agent.
Billytom54@yahoo.com