Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Star Struck

My dad called me this morning to tell me that he had recieved a surprise visitor in hid office last light. Holly Hunter, star of stage and screen, came into his office to view a presentation he gives when he teaches. She is researching for a role in TNT's upcoming series "Grace" in which she plays an Oklahoma City Police detective who kills someone in a car wreck. She has been spending her time with Detective Chris Cunningham, one of our very outstanding female detectives who brought her on a crime scene then to my old man's office. She interviewed him about all things police such as office pranks, women in police work, etc and watched about 3/4 of his presentation "Waking the Dead," a gruesome and gory presentation that she handles well "for a civilian."

It will be interesting to see what they do to my department on TNT.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

The truth comes out, it's not me who looks like Holly Hunter, it's Holly Hunter who has been trying to mimick me. Heck, she's even trying to act like an Okie. Here's what I'm talking about.