Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Litany of Woe

I am a veritable collection of complaints! And I know that neither of my readers is interested n my problems but it makes me feel better and it fills copy space to get it all out there. Yesterday I went to my doctor to have a sebacious cyst removed from my shoulder. It was not a big deal at all but it was unsightly and can become infected so is is best to have them removed. Since a three cm in diameter chunk of my body was removed, I was stitched up and placed on Amoxicillin to prevent infection to the wound. It might help to not that I NEVER go to the doctor so I NEVER take prescription medication. That means that my body is totally unprepared and so I get to suffer side effects. So I have spent the last 24 hours with my stomach tied in knots and a splitting headache (headache is not listed as side affect so apparently it is just bad timing.)

Oh yeah, and I am spending my spring break writing a paper and catching up on reading... while all the under-grads are in Florida spending their parents' money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you're old. Before too long you'll be losing your hair and having the Doctor massage your prostate. Hopefully the two will be unrelated.

Robyn said...

We're from Moore. Our parents have never had money for us to spend.

Jeff said...

Hey, now my parents are from Norman! Of course, it's money that they have because we're all gone.