Saturday, April 02, 2005

Bring It On!

The month from you know where has begun. I start Drug Recognition Expert school on Monday (the day after opening day of baseball.) I have the inspection on the new house on Wednesday. Beginning Monday the 11th, I am on call for a jury trial. Pluse I'm in DRE school, plus I have traffic court on the 12th (which I am going to try to get out of.) The day after DRE school ends (the 19th) I close on the house (the 20th) and moving on the 21st. Oh yeah. That week I am on call for prelims on another trail. Then I have firearms requalification on the 27th.

All that to say, if my posts get a little boring for the next few weeks, now you know why. I am still going to devote some time to the three blogs, since they are my creative outlet. But if the comments are kind of terse, now you know why.So long and keep checking in, cause I'll be here, frazzled and shaking.

1 comment:

Neets said...

what a job!