Tuesday, April 26, 2005

House Update

I found the owners manual for my dryer on the internet and got directions to hook up the plug. seems to be working, but I haven't put it through the final test of running a load for the full cycle.

But...the whirlpool bath has stopped working. Maybe the house can't handle having a dryer and a bathtup at the same time in the same room.

Plumbers coming over tomorrow about my leaky potty. I have been advised by a friend in the news group I am in not to watch "the Money Pit" for at least a month. Probably best... We'll see.

By the way, I didn't mean in my lastr post to make my father-in-law sound like a clod. My wife read it and I know he is a regular reader too so I hope it didn't come across wrong. The intention was for his battle with my house to add to the tragi-comedy of my home ownership experience not to make it sound like he's a dastardly person. Upon reading it again, it kinda sounds wrong to me. I hope he didn't read it and take it wrong.

So to him:
If you read it, I hope it didn't offend you, wasn't meant to. You're still my favorite father-in-law and I have many.

2 comments:

Chris said...

It's true. He has as many father in laws as I have illegitimate children in the New England area. Without going into too much detail . . .

Jeff said...

As long as your children are Sox fans, Jesus will love them anyway.