Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Another Reason to Hate The Yankees



I know that I've been talking alot about baseball lately, but as opening day approaches, the rhetoric steps up and I must respond. And now...the latest battle between my beloved Sox and the much maligned New York Yankees.

Here are the narcissistic and ridiculous comments by that most loathesome pile of human excrement, Alex Rodriguez. In a recent ESPN interview, A-Rod bragged about his off-season routine saying, "there are 650 or 700 other players who are sleeping, or taking their kids to school. But there's no way they're going to be running the stairs or doing what I'm doing."

You're right A-Rod, no one else works out...

The Redsox Response


"Like Rodriguez says," [Trot] Nixon said, "he's running stairs at 6 in the morning while I'm sleeping and taking my kids to school. I'm like, well I'm not a deadbeat dad, Alex."

and also:

"He's [Rodriquez] got a kid now, too, so I guess he'll have his limo driver take her to school," Nixon said.

Oh, Yeah...A-Rod's Also Stupid

"I think Brandon's a great pitcher. I played with him in high school." A-Rod is talking about BRONSON Arroyo. His name is Bronson, you retard. You played with him in high school but you don't know his name?! Oh, I guess you're too good to learn names and stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate A-Rod though I enjoy watchin the Yankees. Yet this season I have found yet another reason to be mad at them. I hate Randy Johnson. I personally am originally from Houston. I love my Astros. Maybe one day we will get that World Series win!! I personally cant wait for opening day!